- 04/15/2019 at 5:23 am #488080EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
It can be inferred from the passage that a reader of the Anna Karenina is likely to have trouble identifying with the novels hero for which of the following reasons?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- The hero has falsely been portrayed as the hero of the novel.
- The observation of the hero is possible by the reader only by observing him objectively.
- The historical verification of the characters is not given.
- The emotions of the hero can`t be identified by the reader and therefore do not appeal to him.
- The heros emotions are not sufficiently various to engage the readers` attention.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad