- 04/15/2019 at 5:23 am #488034EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
It can be derived from the passage that all the following questions about any revolution can be considered political and not historical. Which of the following questions is an exception to it?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Was the revolution therefore avoidable?
- Did it produce results that could have been achieved only through revolution and not in other ways?
- What gives the revolutions a right to call themselves revolutions?
- Did it pursue a logical line of development that then skidded off course?
- Was it worth it or could the results have been achieved at lesser cost?
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad