- 05/13/2016 at 12:00 am #106Sagorika DasMember
Is there GD and PI in GMAT exams?
- 05/25/2016 at 12:00 am #4680Navneet AnandMember
Hi Sagorika, There is no GD or PI in GMAT exam however there is a section called analytical Writing.
Best of Luck.
- 05/26/2016 at 12:00 am #4742Pulkit SharmaMember
There is no Group Discussion or Personal Interview in GMAT exam.
- 12/30/2016 at 12:00 am #6434Olivia DasMember
No GD/PI in GMAT. Thank you
- 02/05/2017 at 12:00 am #7216abhipsaMember
Hi Sagorika Das,
While appearing for GMAT exam there are basically 4 sections, I.e. Analytical writting assessment, integrated reasoning section, quantitative section and verbal section. The scores in all the sections add up to your GMAT score except the analytical writting section. The score in this section is evaluated personally by the universities you apply that come under GMAT universities. GD and PI section may or may not be conducted by individual universities according to their convenience.
All the best! ?