- 08/28/2017 at 12:00 am #3886Vishesh SaraswatMember
Can I study only NCERT books for Chemistry? . I study from other books also but is NCERT sufficient for preparation ? I will give JEE Exam next year. Please answer.
- 08/28/2017 at 12:00 am #9560Priyanka DixitMember
Yes, NCERT is enough for preparing JEE exam as it is strictly according to the syllabus prescribed by the JEE. Apart from NCERT Chemistry Part 1 and Part 2, you can also refer to the following books.
- Organic Chemistry, by Morrison and Boyd
- Numerical Chemistry for JEE Main and Advanced, by P. Bahadur
- Concise Inorganic Chemistry, by J.D. Lee
- Modern Approach to Chemical Calculations, by R.C. Mukherjee
- Physical Chemistry, by P. Bahadur.
But it strictly advised to complete the NCERT before going much deeper into these books.