Tagged: ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Arpit Raj Mall 3 months ago.

• Author
     Arpit Raj Mall 

I have completed my graduation and doing job now days. I want to do MBA for better career options, but I don’t want to leave my job. That’s why I am thinking to go for distance education. I just want to know is it worth of doing MBA by distance education or I should go for regular?

• #5644 Reply
     Shraddha Goel 

MBA by distance education is obviously less preferred in companies than a full-fledged MBA course and that too from a recognised institution. Hence in the environment of tough competition, MBA by distance education can not bring in the kind of return that is expected from a regular MBA course.

However, since you are already employed and do not wish to leave your job, you can pursue MBA by distance education for the following reasons:

1. It will expand your knowledge base and add to your CV.
    2. In your current organisation, you may get offered higher positions due to such expansion in knowledge.
    3. This higher position/more responsibilities will fetch you an improved income.
    4. MBA after all is an MBA and will be worthwhile.

All the best. 🙂

Reply To: Is it worth of doing MBA by distance education?
Your information:

Comment

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account