This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Aarav Sahni Aarav Sahni 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Aarav Sahni Aarav Sahni 

In recent times, I have come across an e-learning site that has lots of online learning courses for students and people of any ages. They offer online hobby courses to learners on classical music, musical instruments (tabla, flute, guitar, kanjira, santoor, sarod, sitar), dance forms, sketching, yoga, cooking etc.

As my interest is in learn Indian classical music online, I have checked the website and found that the site has Snehendu Naskar, Pandit Abhik Kumar Sarkar, Atri Kotal and Gaurav Mazumdar. These teachers teach classical music through private online classes. Also, there is an opportunity to learn in groups.

The teachers use Google Hangout or Skype to give music lessons. From basics of Indian classical music to intermediate level music – everything can be learnt on ipassio platform.

Right now, I am planning to join for a course on classical music basics from one of the online learning sites. So, is it okay to learn Indian classical music online from ipassio.com? Please advise.

• #9322 Reply
    Architha Sridhar Architha Sridhar 

It is okay to learn carnatic music through ipassio. Music is all about interest and mainly about practicing. Moreover, all the lessons can be learnt ‘live’ through video chat. So, students can interact with the teachers to clear their doubts. But all that matters is your passion and the amount of practice you do for the art. All the best 🙂

Reply To: Is it right to learn Indian classical music from ipassio?
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account