Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months ago.

• Author
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

Hello members
    Could anyone please help me in knowing the information regarding the course of interior designing. As it seems to me that this is one of the most interesting careers I have seen. So please help in knowing the information regarding the same.

• #8636 Reply
    Manikanta Manikanta 

Hello Zuber

Interior Desiging is really one of the interesting fields to choose. Here are the complete details you need to know:

nterior designers

• Plan interior spaces, ventilation, electrical circuits and installations, drainage and water supply, air-conditioning and heating systems etc. They work on the basis of technical knowledge of building and structures
    • They prepare layout plans, elevations, perspectives and even prepare sample models, keep themselves updated about the latest materials and products available in the market for interiors

Interior decorators

• Give advice for the use of colour, textures, fabrics and decorative materials, light effects, layout and furniture in creating an attractive and functional interior

Theatre and set designers

• Work on the conventional stage decor and for sets of film and TV
    • They work according to the director’s plan, e.g., for a play, musical show or even a news item. The aim is to make the design fit into the scene
    • Briefs the carpenters, lighting technicians and set dressers
Reply To: Is Interior Designing a Good Career Option
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account