This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

Hello
    Myself kamesh from chennai and I m interested in the field Human resources and so I need some details regarding how to become a successful in this area of specialization and is it really human resources a good career. so anyone kindly let me know the career options in this area and what will be the future of mine and how can I do with these knowledge. I will be grateful and hoping for a quicker reply

• #7876 Reply
    Manikanta Manikanta 

Hello

Depending on what your skills and aspirations are, it can be a great career option.

Please consider the following:
    – you have the possibility to implement a lot of great measures to motivate and help the employees;
    – you have the possibility to represent your company in public meetings, conferences, at the University, at job events, you get to talk to the media, to students, to teachers, you can even get to present your company in the same auditorium where you used to study – this time in front of the students;
    – the management asks for your opinion concerning recruitment plan, training opportunities, employee motivation, labor requirements, performance management, employee surveys and action plans – your opinion matters;
    – you can influence the image of the company when communicating to candidates and job portals;
    – you can influence the well being of the company by recruiting and developing the best people;
    – you can create a great work environment by organizing team buildings and various other smaller team activities;
    – you can help people by offering them advice or simply listening to their problems and at least trying to improve their life;
    – you get to talk to a lot of people, to learn new things, to make friends.

Reply To: is human resources a good career
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account