This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Darshil Shah Darshil Shah 2 months ago.

• Author
    Darshil Shah Darshil Shah 

I am currently pursuing B.Tech (2nd yr. CSE) from a private reputed university, although campus placement is fairly good in my university, but then also I am worried whether I would get placed in to core CS companies or not. Although my coding skills are fair enough , but I am not a real fan of coding (I am not a self driven coder), so I wanted to know that good coding skills are the only way through I land up a job in core companies or there are other ways through which I land up there despite of not being exceptional coder.

• #5846 Reply
    Olivia Das Olivia Das 

Just as my previous answer states, according to my knowledge and experience, coding is THE most convenient way in which you can end up in Good software companies!

Its not the ultimate way though. But, you have to take up new ways to enter those companies. i.e new positions like that of a manager,analyst,consultant etc.

I hope you  this gives you an idea!

Reply To: Is exceptional coding skills are sole prime requirement of landing up a decent job in Core CS companies (through campus placements)?
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account