This topic contains 0 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Mohit 1 month ago.

• Author
     Ashita Kulshreshtha 

Hi Mohit,

A student planning a career in Investment Banking in India can take up the job profiles :
    Security analyst
    Foreign exchange trader
    Bank manager
    Financial analyst
    Financial advisor
    Research analyst
    Equity researcher
    Investment banking analyst

Mohit 

What is the future of investment banking in India?

Shraddha Goel 
    Rank: I am little worried about my admissions in IIT. What are the other options suppose if I don’t make it ?

An investment banker can come from any educational background but a strong foundation of mathematics is a must. A bachelor’s degree in finance, business administration, commerce, or mathematics can land up in an entry level job in the field of investment banking.

An MBA degree from a reputed B-school in India like IIMs, IMT, XLRI can get you a job in leading banks such as JP Morgan, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanely and many others. Even graduates and post graduates from other streams get an analyst job in these reputed banks.
    An investment banker job promises a handsome salary with no upper limit. It is one of the most sought after jobs these days as it gives high financial stability and awesome work culture.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account