This topic contains 0 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Matthew Wolf 5 months ago.

• Author
     Matthew Wolf 

Hello,

I’m in my second year of BBM in CMS Jain, I’m looking for some internships that i can undertake to add value to my CV and maybe make a few bucks. I’ve heard about Internshala having some good internships. Are there any good internships in Bangalore offered by them??

• #6882 Reply
     Shravya H.M. 

Hello Sheetal,

Internshala is a reliable website that offers internships to students of all backgrounds in various fields from Law, Content writing to core Engineering internships.

Here is the link to their Bangalore internships website.

Check out this article featuring Internshala and other internship portals like it.

Hope this helps šŸ˜€

• #7150 Reply
     karanmehta_97 

Hello Sheetal,

Yes internshala does offer very good internships to all students irrespective of their background. They also offer online trainings in winters and summers which are very value adding.

Internshala also gives work from home,flexible hours internships which hardly any other website would offer.

Even I’m in my second year pursuing Bba honors.

It’s quite natural to earn some quick money and internshala is the best way to make it.

I have worked from its help and it’s reliable.

All the best. šŸ™‚

Reply To: Internshala Bangalore
Your information:

Comment

Verify Yourself

GET UPTO 50% OFF!
icon

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account