04/11/2017 at 12:00 am #3094SunitaMemberPoints: 0Rank: Amateur
Hi this is Kiranmai. I am working as a SAP analyst in an IT company. But from my schooling itself i was always interested in interior designing. But my parents wanted me to have a secured career so i have opted for this. But now with my savings i want to pursue my favorite career. Can you help me in listing out the Interior design courses in mumbai.
11/07/2017 at 12:00 am #9958Asad yar KhanMemberPoints: 6,369Rank: Legendary
Being SAP (Systems Applications and Products) analyst means you can find jobs in industries where information systems are used, whether it be healthcare, government, finance, insurance, or computer systems design. You also have the option of working as a consultant or be self-employed.
After all, SAP analysts are also have known for designing, it doesn’t matter if it is for designing SAP business systems products used by today’s global organizations. Acquiring a degree in interior design at any age is by no means a bad decision. creativity can come in any form or style.
Never-mind, I’m listing out some of the names of famous colleges of Mumbai that offer several designing courses, including interior designing. Given under are the names of the colleges with courses they offer.
- Aditya College of Design Studies
- Diploma in Interior Designing & Space Management Course
- Diploma in Interior Designing & Decoration (Part-Time)
- Raffles Design International, Mumbai
- Advanced Diploma in Multimedia Design
- Advanced Diploma in Fashion Design
- Francis Institute of Art & Design
- Master Diploma in Interior Design
- Diploma in Interior Design
- JD Institute of Fashion Technology, Mumbai
- Undergraduate Diploma in Fashion & Apparel Design
- Undergraduate Diploma in Interior Design
- International Institute of Fashion Design (INIFD), Andheri
- 1-year Program in Fashion Designing
- 2 Year Program in Fashion Design
- College of Architecture, Navi Mumbai
- Bachelor of Architecture (Interior Design)
- Diploma in Interior Design & Decoration
If you’re interested in displaying your creativity via clothes than you may also like Top 8 Fashion Designing Colleges in India.
Hope it helps!