This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Rakesh varma 3 months ago.

• Author
     Rakesh varma 

hi guys

please anyone let me know the details regarding the indore indira business school. as I have a pretty much interest in joining this and has a great dream of getting into this. so please provide me with the details like the quality of academics and also about the placements and as well as other required details which you think are necessary for me to be aware of. so please help me in as many aspects as possible

• #8024 Reply
     Manikanta 

hello kishore

so you are doing in mba and establishing a bussinness empire in the market which is really a very great thought. here are the details about the institute,Indore Indira Business School is an AICTE, Ministary of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India, approved autonomous Institute, to meet the growing needs of the Indian business sector in the recent years. Today, companies around the world are converging one of the world’s most compelling market and Indian Industries are thereby becoming globally competitive. To address these unique demands created by industries at large, to deliver the specific requirements of industries in terms of skilled manpower, Indore indira has created an environment wherein students are groomed keeping in mind industry’s curriculum to churn students into becoming future managers to face greater professional challenges in the global market place.

The President, Mr. Ravi Kothari is a businessman who is deeply involved in the Jain community heading and actively participating in social upliftment programmes. Mr. Ajay Chhajlany, Vice- President , comes from print & media business background managing one of the Leading News Paper in central India – Naidunia and other ventures of the group. Mr. Swapnil Kothari , a Charted Accountant by Profession, is the founder President of “SARANSH”, – A platform for interaction amongst layman and Young Leaders. Presently he is Chairman & Managing Director – Renaissance College of Commerce & Management , Indore

Reply To: indore indira business school
Your information:

Comment

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account