- 04/18/2019 at 9:59 am #524870EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
India’s ‘Look East Policy’ was
1. articulated during the reign of H. D. Deve Gowda as India’s Prime Minister.
2. directed towards South-East Asian countries
3. about controlling terrorism
4. meant to develop a bond among various countries on the basis of economic cooperation
Select the correct answer using the codes given below.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- 1 and 2
- 2 and 3
- 2 and 4
- 3 and 4
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad