Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months ago.

• Author
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

Hello
    I’m Nasar and I m greatly interested in studies and i need some details regarding the best engineering college options available to me . I need to get to know some details regarding indian institute of technology kanpur and so what are the academics and career that will be in my future if I choose this college. So anyone could kindly let me know the details regarding these.

• #7860 Reply
    Manikanta Manikanta 

Hello

you have chosen one of the top most engineering colleges in the India to move on in your career.

Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur, established in 1959, is one of the premier institutions established by the Government of India. The aim of the Institute is to provide meaningful education, to conduct original research of the highest standard and to provide leadership in technological innovation.Area: 1055 Acres,No. of buildings: 108,Nearly all IITK students live on campus.

faculty are the recent recipients of major National and International awards. These include Padma Shri, Infosys Prize, Humboldt Research Award, Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar Award, TWAS Prize, National J.C. Bose Fellowship, Fulkerson Prize, Goedel Prize, National Academy of Sciences (NASc), Indian National Science Academy (INSA), Indian Academy of Science (FASc), Indian National Academy of Engineering (INAE), Swaranajayanti Fellowship.

Students to faculty ratio: 16.02

Reply To: indian institute of technology kanpur
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account