Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months ago.

• Author
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

hello team

myself vikas and I want to know some details regarding the indian institute of pharmaceutical management. so that I will be able to plan my career accordingly after getting a clarity in this issue. so please anyone could kindly help me and sugguest me in order to reach to my target. so please anybody could reply to my question for which i will be grateful. hoping for a sooner reply

• #8048 Reply
    Manikanta Manikanta 

hi vikas

so going through your career I can estimate your interest.you will defintily success in your life. here are the details:

Pharmaceutical Management / Marketing MBA is the only industry-specific course designed for Pharmaceutical Professionals. As competition for professional advancement intensifies, understanding the latest techniques in management, innovative marketing strategies and effective methods for corporate growth are a necessity. In an ever-changing business environment, the MBA in Pharmaceutical Marketing equips you with the knowledge needed to stay ahead of the competition. It is ISO 9001:2008 certified .
    MBA (Pharmaceutical Management) is industry-specific program prepares Pharmaceutical Executives with the knowledge and skills required to lead the industry in the 21st century.
    Indian Institute of Pharmaceutical Marketing (IIPM), Lucknow offers 2 year MBA (Pharma Business Management) , MBA (Pharma Marketing ) ,2 year MBA (Hospital Management),2 year MBA (HealthCare Management),2 year MBA (Product Management) 2 year MBA (Production Management ) ,2 year MBA+PGDM ,1 year Post graduate Diploma in Pharmaceutical Marketing Management 6 month Advance Diploma and 4 month Diploma in Pharmaceutical Marketing, through correspondence / Distance Education Mode in the field of Pharmaceutical Marketing and Management. 3 year Distance / Online Masters/ Bachelor of Business Administration course also offered.
Reply To: indian institute of pharmaceutical management
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account