This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Rohan Singh 1 month ago.

• Author
     Rohan Singh 

hi,

Can someone brief me about the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance. How to get in? what is the minimum qualification required? What all courses are available? About its certificate and diploma courses?

thanks

Manikanta 
    Rank: I am little worried about my admissions in IIT. What are the other options suppose if I don’t make it ?

Hello Sanah Singh

Indian Institute of Banking and Finance is really one of the most respectable institutes.Here is the brief history of the institute:

Established in 1928 as a Company under Section 25 of the Indian Companies Act, 1913, Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (IIBF), formerly known as The Indian Institute of Bankers (IIB), is a professional body of banks, financial institutions and their employees in India. With its membership of over 677 banks and financial institutions as institutional members and about 4,50,000 of their employees as individual members, IIBF is the largest Institute of its kind in the world and is working with a Mission “to develop professionally qualified and competent bankers and finance professionals primarily through a process of education, training, examination, consultancy/counseling and continuing professional development programmes”.

During its 84 years of service, IIBF has emerged as a premier institute in banking and finance education for those employed as well as seeking employment in the sector, aiming for professional excellence. Since inception, the Institute has educated numerous members and awarded several banking and finance qualifications, viz., JAIIB, CAIIB, Diploma and Certificates in about 20 specialized areas and helped them to sustain their professionalism through Continuing Professional Development programs.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account