This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by [email protected] 7 months, 3 weeks ago.
- 04/25/2019 at 11:41 pm #632564EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
In which of the following areas is the central government exclusively competent to enact legislations?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Trade unions; industrial and labour disputes
- Social security and social insurance; employment and unemployment
- Welfare of labour including conditions of work, provident funds, employers' liability, workmen's compensation, invalidity and old age pensions and maternity benefits
- Regulation of labour and safety in mines and oilfields
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad
- 09/26/2020 at 7:31 pm #2102596[email protected]Select Question Language :
4 is the correct answer