- 04/19/2019 at 9:04 am #539862EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
In the middle of the 19th century, British historians divided history of India into three periods—Hindu India, Muslim India and British India. What was the basis of this division?
- It was convenient and easy to remember.
- It was based on the idea that religion of the rulers was an important historical change.
- History of England was also written in a similar way.
- The British felt they were more knowledgeable at that point of time in history and so used this division.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad