- 04/18/2019 at 5:45 am #521372EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
In the following question, two statements are given, followed by two conclusions I and II. You have to consider the statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. You have to decide which of the given conclusions, if any, follow(s) from the given statements.
(I) Life is a journey with few known people, few partially known and mostly strangers.
(II) In a journey, the importance of destination is equal to the pathway of reaching that destination.
(I) Importance of people in life is considerable, as they are our journey mates.
(II) Life teaches us many lessons to face various known and unknown difficulties.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Only conclusion II follows.
- Conclusion I and conclusion II both follow.
- Neither conclusion I nor conclusion II follows.
- Only conclusion I follows.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad