- 04/18/2019 at 5:21 am #520956EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
In the following question, two statements are given each followed by two conclusions I and II. You have to consider the statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. You have to decide which of the given conclusions, if any, follows from the given statements.
(I) Some crows are jackals.
(II) No fox is a crow.
(I) Some jackals are foxes.
(II) Some jackals are not foxes
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Only conclusion I follows
- Only conclusion II follows
- Either conclusion I or II follows
- Both conclusions I and II follow
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad