- 06/20/2019 at 7:33 pm #1160023EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
In the following question, some statements followed by some conclusions are given. Taking the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts, read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows the given statements.
Quality is proportional to price and one must pay the high price for getting products of superior quality.
I. The high price means the high quality.
II. All superior quality products will have a higher price than normal products.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- only conclusion I follows
- only conclusion II follows
- both conclusion I and II follows
- neither conclusion I nor II follows
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad