- 06/20/2019 at 7:06 am #1156259EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
In the following question, a statement is given followed by two courses of actions. On the basis of information given in the statement, you have to assume everything in the statement to be true and then decide which of the suggested course of actions is worth pursuing.
Statement: Reliance is planning to go overseas with its telecom business and set up the network in the Maldives.
Courses of actions:
I. Reliance should be stopped from going overseas. It should instead focus on the development of its network in India.
II. Reliance should be requested to fully explore the domestic areas before moving overseas.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- If only course of actions I follows
- If only course of actions II follows
- If both the course of actions follows
- If neither course of actions follows
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad