- 06/20/2019 at 7:07 am #1156263EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :In the following question, a statement is given followed by two courses of actions. On the basis of information given in the statement, you have to assume everything in the statement to be true and then decide which of the suggested course of actions is worth pursuing.
Statement: An Oil tanker has met with an accident and its oil has started leaking from the container. It is not possible to stop the leaking of the oil.
Courses of Action:
I. General public should be allowed to take oil and store it for their own use.
II. General public should be kept away with the tanker to avoid mishappening.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- If only course of actions I follows
- If only course of actions II follows
- If both the course of actions follow
- If neither course of actions fallows
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad