- 06/20/2019 at 7:06 am #1156255EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
In the following question, a statement has been given followed by two courses of actions. On the basis of information given in the statement, you have to assume everything in the statement to be true and then decide which of the suggested course of actions is worth pursuing.
In winters, trains are usually late due to fog. It reduces their speed to two-third of the original speed which is in summers when there is no fog.
Course of Actions:
I. Passengers should check the status of the train before coming to station from their homes.
II. The drivers should be penalized for driving slow in winter as lots of passengers get late just because of them.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Only course of action I follow
- Only course of action II follows
- Both the course of action follows
- Neither course of action fallows
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad