- 06/05/2019 at 2:16 pm #1102254EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect Speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Indirect/Direct Speech.
The robber said to Alexander, “I am your captive.”
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- The robber told Alexander that he is his captive.
- The robber told Alexander that he was your captive.
- The robber told to Alexander that he was his captive.
- The robber told Alexander that he was his captive.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad