- 04/18/2019 at 5:07 pm #525691EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
In the following figure, two cones of the same radius are joined together as shown. Which of the following statements is definitely true regarding the figure?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Total surface area of the combination is twice the total surface area of any cone.
- Total surface area of the combination is equal to the sum of the curved surface areas of the two cones.
- Total surface area of the combination is greater than the curved surface area of the combination.
- Total radius at the junction of the two cones is twice the radius of any cone.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad