- 04/30/2019 at 4:27 am #722682EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
In the case of a feed forward control scheme, which of the following is not true?
1. It is insensitive to modeling errors.
2. It cannot cope with unmeasured disturbances.
3. It waits until the effect of the disturbance has been felt by the system before control action is taken.
4. It requires good knowledge of the process model.
5. It requires identification of all possible disturbances and their direct measurement.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- 1 and 3
- 1 and 4
- 2 and 5
- 3 and 4
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad