- 04/15/2019 at 3:24 am #484824EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
In the argument given, the two portions in boldface play which of the following roles?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- The first states the conclusion of the argument as a whole; the second provides support for that conclusion.
- The first provides support for the conclusion of the argument as a whole; the second provides evidence that supports an objection to that conclusion.
- The first provides support for an intermediate conclusion that supports a further conclusion stated in the argument; the second states that intermediate conclusion.
- The first states the conclusion and the second describes an outcome of the conclusion.
- The two have a cause-and-effect relationship. The second lists the cause and the first sentence the probable effect of the cause.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad