- 04/15/2019 at 3:09 am #484406EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
In the argument given, the two highlighted portions play which of the following roles?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- The first is a conclusion; the second suggests that the conclusion is flawed.
- The first is a premise; the second is a logical conclusion drawn from the premise.
- The first presents a conclusion; the second supports the conclusion but offers a different interpretation of how it will impact the business.
- The first presents a premise; the second suggests a way to strengthen the premise.
- The first presents a hypothesis; the second refutes the hypothesis given.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad