- 04/25/2019 at 11:45 pm #632650EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
In relation to expressions defined in Section 3 of the Indian Evidence Act, which of the following statements is not correct?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Facts includes not only physical facts, but also psychological facts.
- A court includes arbitrators.
- An inscription on a stone is a document.
- A fact is said to be not proved when it is neither proved nor disproved.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad