- 04/25/2019 at 11:45 pm #632686EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
In reference to information relating to the commission of a cognizable offence, which of the following statements is not correct?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- It may be given orally to an officer in charge of a police station.
- It is reduced to writing by or under the direction of an officer in charge of the police station.
- Information reduced to writing is to be signed by the person giving it.
- A copy of information cannot be given free of cost to the informant.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad