- 04/25/2019 at 11:40 pm #632482EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
In every criminal trial, when the magistrate finds the accused guilty, he shall pass the sentence after hearing the accused. Choose the correct statement.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Wrong, it is not required in summons case.
- Right, without hearing the accused, no sentence can be passed.
- It is required only before sending the conviction warrant.
- It is not required at all in any case.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad