- 07/02/2019 at 1:01 pm #1289192EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
In each of the questions given below, a group of digits is given followed by five combinations of symbols numbered (1), (2), (3), (4) and (5). You have to find out which of the five combinations correctly represents the group of digits based on the symbol codes and the conditions given below.
1. If the first digit is odd and the last digit is even, then the codes for the first and the last
digits are to be interchanged.
2. If the first as well as the last digit is even, then both are to be coded as the code for the last digit.
3. If the first digit is even and the last digit is odd, then they are to be coded as the code
for the succeeding digit and the preceding
4. If the first as well as the last digit is odd, then both are to be coded as £.
5. If the first digit is zero, then it is coded as the code for the next digit.
Options :-Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad