- 07/02/2019 at 1:52 pm #1289979EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
In each of the following questions the symbols &, #, @, % and $ are used with following meaning as illustrated below:
A&B means ‘A is not less than B’
A#B means ‘A is neither less than nor equal to B’
[email protected] means ‘A is neither less than nor greater than B’
A%B means ‘A is not greater than B’
A$B means ‘A is neither greater than nor equal to B’
Based on the statements given in each of the questions below, find out which of the conclusion follows.
R$T, S#X, T%X
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- if only conclusion I follows.
- if only conclusion II follows.
- if both conclusions follow.
- if either conclusion I or conclusion II follows.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad