- 04/15/2019 at 12:45 am #480783EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
In a training session, you find that the trainer has a thick accent, and you can't understand what's being said. What would you do?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Point out the trainer about it.
- Try your best to understand what the trainer is saying.
- Ask someone to translate everything that the trainer is saying.
- Don't attend the session and ask your friend about it later.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad