- 04/25/2019 at 3:17 am #602259EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
In a particular case, the advice tendered by the Council of Ministers is sent back by the President for reconsideration. If the Council of Ministers adheres to its earlier advice, what is the option before the President?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- He can ask for reconsideration of the advice once more.
- He can ask for reconsideration of the advice any number of times.
- He can reject the advice.
- He has no option but to accept such advice.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad