- 04/18/2019 at 8:42 pm #526681EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
In a forest, animals like voles and woodlice feed on plant roots and barks, respectively. Among the other carnivores, foxes, shrews and owls are present in that forest. Following predictions are made by a group of observers who have visited the forest:
1. If the roots of the trees develop a disease, then voles and foxes will starve, and not the owls.
2. The population of voles is dependent on the population of woodlice through food web.
3. If the population of owls declines, it will indirectly affect the population of woodlice.
4. If the barks of a tree are affected due to a disease, then the reduction of woodlice will affect the population of shrews, forcing owls to eat more voles.
Which of the above predictions is/are correct?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- 1, 2 and 4
- 2 only
- 1 and 2 only
- 3 only
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad