- 04/15/2019 at 6:01 am #489082EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Immediately after the new government was in place, the cabinet decided to bring forth a bill to reform the existing legal system to plug loopholes for habitual offenders. The bill was aimed to reduce the crime rate and to benefit the economy in the long run. The opposition questioned the legitimacy of some of the provisions of the bill and termed them draconian. When questioned, the spokesperson of the new government said "Similar changes were introduced by the opposition ruled neighboring state also and these changes turned out to be fruitful for all."
How do the two statements in bold counter the opposition charge?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Presenting a problem and a counter example
- Providing the background and the example
- Substantiating the claim and offering a priori
- Offering a purpose and an analogy
- Offering a reason and an explanation
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad