04/20/2018 at 12:00 am #4349Kishan AppaneMemberRank: Top MBA Colleges in New Zealand
Please suggest me some study material for JEE preparation.
04/23/2018 at 12:00 am #10384
05/16/2018 at 12:00 am #10478pushpendra M25MemberRank: M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering
the JEE is one of the most aspiring exams to get admission into the IITs, NITs, IISc or other top technical institutes.
So to get the good score in the JEE exam you must have a smart study plan. The JEE Exam study material must include the following qualities:
- easy language
- previous questions
- complete syllabus
- topic related questions
- and sample or mock test papers
you can check the IIT JEE Study material at the online platform or refer the notes of any good coaching institute.
hope it will help you. All the best for the JEE exam.
06/26/2018 at 12:00 am #10547Scholr BoyMemberRank: Top MBA Colleges in New Zealand
1. HC. Verma “Concept of Physics”- Vol 1 and Vol 2. (For Problems and theory revision)
2. Resnick and Halliday “Principles of Physics” – Book 1 and 2 (Detailed Understanding of the relevant chapter along with some interesting problem which can be irrelevant)
3. I.E Irodov “General Problems in Physics” (Extremely Advanced Level Problems)
1. “Organic Chemistry”- Robert N. Boyd and Robert Thornton Morrison
2. Wiley’s Solomon’s, Fryhle & Snyder- “Organic Chemistry” (Indian Edition by MS Chouhan)
3. LG Wade- “Organic Chemistry”, 8th Edition
4. MS Chauhan- “Advanced Problems in Organic Chemistry for JEE”
1. Ranjit Shahi- “Essential Physical Chemistry”
2. Books from Cengage Publications
1. Wiley’s J.D. Lee- “Concise Inorganic Chemistry” (Indian Edition by Sudarshan Guha)
1. “Problems Plus in IIT Mathematics”- A. Das Gupta
2. SL Looney for Trigonometry and Coordinate Geometry
3. Books from Cengage Publications
Use Scholr App for Exam Prepartation
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.