- 06/24/2016 at 12:00 am #4918adminKeymaster
Happy to help!
First of all congrats for your rank.
There are more then hundred options for you. Can you please check out http://csab.nic.in/CSABCounselling/result/orcr.aspx first and let us know what all options are appealing to you. We can take the discussion from there.
- 06/24/2016 at 12:00 am #202Rajesh TayalMember
My brother got 10,337 rank (General) in IIT JEE. He doesn’t have any prejudice with respect to college or branch.
- What all options would you suggest him to take?
- How is the placement in for those branches in those colleges?
- What all options do the students last year got?
- 12/23/2016 at 12:00 am #6080Olivia DasMember
Hi, Along with the link mentioned by Rohit Manglik –http://csab.nic.in/CSABCounselling/result/orcr.aspx first
I would add that with that rank your brother can get any NIT’s by 2nd or 3rd counseling . You can search for the best NITs!