- 04/19/2019 at 8:51 am #539738EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
''If the snake hasn't injected enough venom, even popping an aspirin can save your life.'' This sentence can be rewritten without changing the meaning as:
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- When a snake has not injected enough venom, life can be saved even by swallowing an aspirin.
- Life can be saved even by swallowing an aspirin, even though the snake hasn't injected enough venom.
- Even popping an aspirin can save your life, in spite of a snake not having injected enough venom.
- As long as you are popping an aspirin to save your life, the snake will not inject enough venom.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad