Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Akshay Kothari 2 months, 4 weeks ago.

• Author
     Akshay Kothari 
    Participant

I am preparing for IBPS PO Exam. I want to know how can I download the IBPS PO Admit Card?

• #9584 Reply
     Kadamb Sachdeva 

Hello Akshay,

Admit cards for IBPS PO exam has not been released yet. As per the latest notification, IBPS PO Admit Cards for Prelims and Mains Exams will be available from September and November 2017 respectively.

Below are some important points that you must keep in mind before downloading your IBPS PO Admit Card:

• You must check all these necessary details on your admit card: the center, venue address, date and time for both preliminary and main examinations.
    • An eligible candidate should download his/her Admit Card from the IBPS website http://www.ibps.in by entering his/ her details i.e. Registration Number and Password/Date of Birth.
    •  No hard copy of the Hall Ticket/ Information Handout etc. will be sent by post/ courier. Intimations will be sent by Email/SMS to the email ID and mobile number registered in the IBPS PO online application form for CWE PO/MT-VII.
    •  IBPS/ Participating Organizations will not take responsibility for late receipt / non-receipt of any communication e-mailed/ sent via SMS to the candidate due to change in the mobile number, email address, technical fault or otherwise beyond the control of IBPS/ Participating Organizations.

Best of Luck!

Reply To: IBPS PO Admit Card
Your information:

Comment

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account