Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

Hello members
    I’m a member from the state of Bangalore and I m very interested in this field of photography. I want to choose this as my field and so anyone could kindly let me the courses and any other thing which you guys think that I must be aware of. so please help me in building a career by which I can be able to become a sucessful photographer in the current generation and by which I would be able to manage my future

• #7868 Reply
    Manikanta Manikanta 

Hello

A career as a photographer can be an exciting avenue for creative expression, as photographers have the opportunity to work in many settings and meet diverse people. Yet it is also a technically demanding profession, so those interested in becoming photographers must consider the training they will need before committing to this career path. It is also important to know how photographers compare to similar careers in terms of education requirements, average salaries and projected job growth rates. This guide provides in-depth information that can help readers decide if a photography degree can put them on the right career path. TO be a successful photographer you need to go through the basics first of all which are On the most basic level, photographers use cameras to capture images. However, there are various types of photography, including scientific and aerial photography, and photographers may work in a variety of settings, ranging from photographic studios to newspaper publishing companies. Some photographers work in the field; others are studio-based. While some photographers work full time, many work on a part-time basis, and their workload may vary depending on the season.

Reply To: i want to be a photographer
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account