This topic contains 0 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Arpit Raj Mall 1 month ago.

• Author
     Arpit Raj Mall 

I want  to become document writer and host for Net Geo on discovery channel or any other life style channel for which course I should go?

SHRIYA SHARMA 

Hey Nauman!You can do film and television production course for your dream job.There are various institutions in India which provide this sort of course.Explore them and GOOD LUCK!

Shraddha Goel 
    Rank: I am little worried about my admissions in IIT. What are the other options suppose if I don’t make it ?

In order to get a job in a well reputed channel like Discovery or National Geographic, the best course option for you will be
    Media (Especially Electronic Journalism)
    Film Making
    Advertising
    Photography
    Apart from the above mentioned fields, you can also try for Media management.
    To start a career I would suggest you to join some good production house or an AD agency as a trainee to groom yourself or another good option for you can be to start shooting documentary films, do it as a free lancer or join any NGO and make a documentary for them and then you can apply to big production houses or if you have enough funds you can start your own production. But first i would suggest you to go for film making course.
    However, The best way to learn is by becoming the apprentice of senior.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account