This topic contains 0 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Arpit Raj Mall Arpit Raj Mall 2 months ago.

• Author
    Arpit Raj Mall Arpit Raj Mall 

I am from commerce stream and have completed my class 12th with having best four percentile 85%. I want do BA hones in economics and I have maths as an optional subject. Can u please help me find the right college?

I got 95 marks in best and eco and got best four percentages of 85%. I want to do BA hones in economics in north India but cannot find the right college for me. Please can you help me with the same???

• #5150 Reply
    Ashita Kulshreshtha Ashita Kulshreshtha 

Dear Merry,

You should explore for colleges in Delhi University. Based on your percentage, you will get average college in D.U.

Fill up the D.U. common form. You can also explore other colleges like B.H.U.

• #6934 Reply
    Anupriya Shukla Anupriya Shukla 

You can fill the forms of some renowned institutions like DU, BHU, JNU, etc.

According to your percentage, you may get admission in one of the institutions. Also, many of the top most institutions have their own entrance test, so you need to crack that test to clear out your way to the college.

If you belong to any of the reserved category whatsoever, then you may get additional advantages.

• #6938 Reply
    chingkhei.may69 chingkhei.may69 

Hello Merry! That is a very good percentage indeed. You can apply at colleges in Delhi University. I would also advise you to also look at other colleges in the south like Christ university, Loyola college, St. Xavier’s and many such. You also have options like BHU, Amity, Ashoka university, etc. I hope you get in a good college of your choice. Good luck!

• #7064 Reply
    Rashim Bagga Rashim Bagga 

Hi,

Look up Delhi University, you should get an average college. Also look at JNU, Ashoka University, Shiv Nadar University, and Amity.

Good luck!!

Reply To: I want do BA hones in economics and I have maths as an optional subject.can u please help me find the right college?
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account