This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  EduGorilla 2 years, 5 months ago.

• Author
     EduGorilla 
    Keymaster
    Select Question Language :

I shall endeavor to explain, as fully and distinctly as I can, those three subjects in the three following chapters, for which I must very earnestly entreat both the patience and attention of the reader: his patience in order to examine a detail which may perhaps in some places appear unnecessarily tedious; and his attention in order to understand what may, perhaps, after the fullest explication which I am capable of giving of it, appear still in some degree obscure. I am always willing to run some hazard of being tedious in order to be sure that I am perspicuous; and after taking the utmost pains that I have to be perspicuous, some obscurity may still appear to remain upon a subject in its own nature extremely abstracted.

What is the main idea conveyed by the passage?

Options :-

1. The author wants the reader to pay full attention and patience to his text.
    2. The author explains why it is important to patiently give undivided attention to the reading text.
    3. The author is unsure that the reader would get the full import of his text because the subject is abstract.
    4. The author doesn`t want the reader to form his own judgments regarding the subject.
    5. The author is requesting the reader for his patience and attention to the reading of his text.
    Post your Training /Course Enquiry
    Are You looking institutes / coaching center for
    • IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
    • Bank PO, SSC, Railways
    • Study Abroad
    Select your Training / Study category
Reply To: I shall endeavor to explain, as fully and distinctly as I can, those three subjects in the three fol….
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account