- 04/15/2019 at 5:38 am #488436EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
I shall endeavor to explain, as fully and distinctly as I can, those three subjects in the three following chapters, for which I must very earnestly entreat both the patience and attention of the reader: his patience in order to examine a detail which may perhaps in some places appear unnecessarily tedious; and his attention in order to understand what may, perhaps, after the fullest explication which I am capable of giving of it, appear still in some degree obscure. I am always willing to run some hazard of being tedious in order to be sure that I am perspicuous; and after taking the utmost pains that I have to be perspicuous, some obscurity may still appear to remain upon a subject in its own nature extremely abstracted.
What is the main idea conveyed by the passage?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- The author wants the reader to pay full attention and patience to his text.
- The author explains why it is important to patiently give undivided attention to the reading text.
- The author is unsure that the reader would get the full import of his text because the subject is abstract.
- The author doesn`t want the reader to form his own judgments regarding the subject.
- The author is requesting the reader for his patience and attention to the reading of his text.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad