This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  suresh 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
     Arpit Raj Mall 

I have done B.Tech(EEE) and i am Int-rested to do higher studies like MBA in the stream of Logistics and supply chain Management. So please help me to join course as i prefer  for Educational loan and i need course structure including hostel fee. As i am waiting for your response??

• #2163475 Reply
     suresh

B.B.A. in Supply Chain Management is a three-year UG course in management course. B.B.A. in Supply Chain Management is a study about the management education focussing on the shipping sector. B.B.A. in Supply Chain Management is one of the most popular courses in management studies. Here I list the courses in the BBA supply chain

List of courses in BBA supply chain :

Logistics Management
    Shipping
    Shipping Finance Logistics and Supply Chain Management
    Logistics and Shipping.

If you are looking to get admission in best college then campushunt will help you to get best college for your higher studies. Here I mention the eligibility for BBA courses:

Eligibility criteria for BBA logistics supply :

1.Students should have passed the 12th in Commerce stream under-recognized board.
    2. Students should have scored with a minimum aggregate score of 50% 12th.

In my opinion MVM Group of Institutions is one of the best management colleges in India. MVM Group of Institutions provides quality education and good placements for students. If you want to know the best BBA then campushunt will help you to get the best college.

List of BBA colleges in India :

1. MVM Group of Institutions
    2. East point group management studies
    3. East west college of management
    4.ms ramaiah college of arts science and commerce
    5.Krupanidhi School of Management

https://campushunt.in/1419/MVM-Group-of-Institutions.html

Reply To: I need your details for course structure for supply Chain Management including Hostel??
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account