Tagged: ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Arpit Raj Mall 1 month ago.

• Author
     Arpit Raj Mall 

Is there any entrance exam or any scholarship exam held for designing courses ???? I am a BE student in ETC branch what should I prefer for future? ???

Ashita Kulshreshtha 

Dear Nirmal,

If you like designing there is no reason why you shouldn’t go for it. You can opt to pursue the course in designing from National Institute of Fashion Technology or National Institute of Design which are among premier colleges of the country.

Olivia Das 

Hi,

You should go for what you are interested in. BE in ETC is not a bad option but if you want to choose designing, then also there is a plethora of options 🙂

There is and exam AIEED- This is for designing and you can get scholarships based on these too!

Also, you can go for NIFTs and NIDs !! 🙂 Good luck

Shraddha Goel 
    Rank: I am little worried about my admissions in IIT. What are the other options suppose if I don’t make it ?

Well it depends upon the type of designing course. Eg- The school of Interior design, CEPT, Ahmedabad offers 5 year professional programme in Interior design to candidates who have passed +2 with 55% aggregate in Maths/Biology, Physics, Chemistry and English. Many part time one year diploma course being run in every city, which require very minimal qualification. There are many  private institutions offering certificate courses for interior designing, qualification required for such courses is SSLC.

However for fashion designing there is no such special requirement and you just need 10+2 with 50% marks and for Post Graduate courses graduation. In the prominent institutes, admission is strictly on merit- through written test, situation test, group discussion and interview.

NIFT and NID are indeed the best for designing course.

Muskan Soni 

you can try for NIFT which has branches in all over India and it is gov. college so fees is also very minimal. But before that you should have internship so that you’ll be sure about it.

Tripti khandal 

Hello

You should select a course in which you are interested. There are 150+ B.Sc. courses available after 12th in India.

If you want to get the details of the list of BSc courses then check the link.

Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) is also a popular graduate program among the candidates who have passed 12th Class. It has many career scopes in various fields. You can check some major highlights of B.Sc. Courses below:

Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) offers theoretical and practical knowledge in your field.

Mostly, B.Sc. Degree course duration is 3 years (6 semesters) in India.

The Course Duration depends on Institute.

B.Sc. Degree course can be a full time or part-time.

Thank You!!

Bhushan Patil 

Thanks for this question one my friend is also looking for job, he has recently done java classes but it could not help him to get a job. Now he is in the same dilemma that what to do next since last 4 month I he is trying to get a good job. What you would suggest him.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account