This topic contains 0 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Arpit Raj Mall 3 months ago.

• Author
     Arpit Raj Mall 

Hello Mam/Sir,

I have done B.E and have 3 years of work experience so what kind of MBA course will be good for me?

Full time MBA OR F.T Executive MBA? Does F.T Executive MBA support placements similar to Normal F.T MBA?

• #5300 Reply
     Swarnika 

Hey Paul,

If it was my decision then I would have opted for a full-time MBA. Though the decision is up to you but according to me a full-time MBA is more preferable.

I hope this helps.

• #6360 Reply
     Olivia Das 

Hi,

You have a good experience , now is the time you try for CAT.

Now is the time you join a full fledged CAT program. i.e. You should join full-time course because until n unless you do the correspondence course from a well known college, its value is quite lower than that of full-time MBA course!

Thank You! šŸ™‚

• #6402 Reply
     Shraddha Goel 

Sir, if you think that B.E can’t help you as much as an MBA would, then go for a full time MBA by giving it a year. If you can’t leave your job, then go for an executive MBA and it will be good enough because you already have a BE and a good work experience. Just make sure that any MBA that you do, you exploit every book you read and learn as much as possible. Obviously a full ime MBA from an IIM or a good Bschool will ensure a better job than the one who does an executive MBA. So the placements might not be the same.

Just think about all your current factors. If you can devote time to a full time MBA then just go for it without a second thought šŸ™‚

Reply To: I have done B.E and have 3 years of work Executive What kind of MBA will be good for me, Full time MBA OR F.T Executive MBA?
Your information:

Comment

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account